Malta, in the heart of the Mediterranean, lies in the archipelago consisting of Malta, Gozo, and Comino. Malta, the largest island in the archipelago, is located some 100 km off the coast of the Italian island of Sicily. Malta’s proximity to various markets and easy accessibility has always made Malta extremely attractive to international business opportunities.
Malta has a stable economy and political environment. It also has dedicated legislation, real tax efficiency, and a modern legal and business climate. Malta’s financial market is sound and open to foreign competition. The overall freedom to start and operate a business here is relatively well protected by the national regulatory environment.
Malta has enacted a fiscal and legislative framework with specific emphasis on sectors such as e−commerce, e−gaming, and banking. In May of 2004, Malta officially became a member of the European Union (EU). This is beneficial to international companies. This allows any Maltese−registered company to freely trade under the ’passport’ system; any license issued by the Maltese government is automatically recognized in the other EU member states.
Some services provided in Malta are:
- Incorporation of a Maltese Company;
- Directorship and Management services;
- Provision of a registered office facility, which is required by law to trade from Malta;
- Back−office and administrative services;
- Management of financial statements required by law;
- Assisting in structuring the company to take advantage of the tax benefits;
- Audit and Legal services;
- Provision of hosting facilities;
- Company Licensing;
- Domain Name registration.
For more information please contact:
28, Cathedral Street
Tel: +356 2132 EMAN [2132 3626]
Fax: +356 2132 3627
Links for Malta e−commerce: