Curaçao, a recognized international financial center, is the largest island of the Dutch Caribbean and is located in the southern part of the
Caribbean. Curaçao enjoys a high per capita income, a well−developed infrastructure, a secure economy, and a stable political environment.
Due to the high service standards, as well as special tax regulations, quite a large number of investment, holding, and finance companies have been established in Curaçao.
Curaçao is ideal for e−commerce due to the legal framework, and the advantageous tax environment. Companies can take advantage of the special tax status.
Some services offered in Curaçao are:
- Incorporation of your e−commerce business in compliance with Curaçao Laws;
- Corporate management services, including the provision of mandatory local Managing Director;
- Holding of shareholder and board meetings;
- Application for the necessary e−zone status for the company;
- Provision of Domiciliation: fully equipped office space and facility in the New Haven e−Zone with a registered address;
- For e−gaming operations: arranging the necessary licenses;
- Maintenance of statutory records;
- Tax filing and tax compliance services;
- Provision of hosting facilities;
- Preparation of registration forms for Domain names;
- Provision of secretarial and back−office support;
- Accounting services, if desired;
- Provision of ICT Support and hosting facilities with adequate bandwidth.
Because of the strongly endorsed legislation, e−Management can guarantee the highest standard of business ethics, utmost confidentiality, and state of the art technology.
Our goal is to keep your company and ours in good standing under Curaçao law.
For more information please contact e−Management Curaçao N.V.:
New Haven Office Center
Emancipatie Boulevard 31
Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
Links for Curaçao e−commerce: